- What is a Police Information Check?
- What databases are searched?
- What information will be disclosed on a Police Information Check?
- How do I complete my Police Information Check online?
- I am having difficulties paying the Police Check online, what should I do?
- FAQ's for Applicants
- I am a new Agency, how do I set up my Agency account online?
- FAQ's for Agencies
- What accessibility does this online system support?
- How do I verify who I am online?
ISC: Protected B
Calgary Police Service, Police Information Check has added NEW FUNCTIONALITY to the electronic Police Information Check (ePIC) online system, allowing more individuals who currently reside in Calgary the ability to apply for their Police Information Check (PIC) online.
- Equifax ID verifier has been replaced with applicants submitting a selfie photo holding the same two pieces of government issued ID they will be providing with their application
- Applicants can now apply online for non-registered ePIC Agencies "Agency Not Listed"
- Applicants may apply online for “Immigration” and “Other” purposes
- Minors over the age of 12 can apply online
PIC for ePIC Registered Agencies - Applicants will receive their Police Information Check result electronically. Once shared with the primary agency, Applicants can electronically share their result with other registered ePIC agencies that accept shared results. (Includes Volunteer Alberta VSPN registered agencies)
PIC for Non-Registered Agencies (Agency Not Listed) - Applicants will type the name of the Agency and will receive their Police Information Check in the mail. Applicants can electronically share their result with other registered ePIC agencies that accept shared results. (Excludes Volunteer Alberta VSPN registered agencies)
PIC for "OTHER" purpose – Applicants must provide name of Agency. Applications for “Personal Reasons” will be rejected.
Please note for the purpose of the ePIC online system the term “Agency” will also include reference to a company or an organization.
If you are using a MAC-Safari browser DO NOT hit the back arrow on your browser. This is known to cause problems with some web-based systems.
Our Mission: “To assist in promoting a safe community for our citizens and vulnerable persons through administering thorough, accurate and complete police information background checks for individuals and organizations.”
Our Vision: “To provide the highest level of service for individuals and organizations of our community through ensuring integrity, confidentiality, timeliness, quality and value. To continually seek improvement for the delivery of essential information for public safety and well-being of our citizens."
Choose the following:
Perform Personal Police Information Check - to create a personal account and to submit an application.
Create Agency Account Profile - to register and create an Agency account.
Login with Existing Account - for individuals and Agencies who have already created accounts.
For assistance please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403 428-2052
*** Note All Applicants: To apply for a Police Information Check
Select Perform Police Information Check below.